Land Conservation Conference
Save the Dates!
Friday & Saturday, March 19 - 20, 2021
“Building a Stronger Land Movement through Diversity, Equity and Inclusion”
Featuring Saturday's keynote speaker Carolyn Finney, author of Black Faces, White Spaces: Reimagining the Relationship of African Americans to the Great Outdoors, and a scholar-in-residence at Middlebury College in Vermont.
Consider sponsoring the conference! View details here.
This year is different!
- We’re Going On-line, with a user-friendly platform combining access to workshops, exhibitors and networking opportunities
- Conference content spread over two days, with session recordings available for an additional 3 months
- Two States! Massachusetts & Rhode Island are joining forces, offering new opportunities to learn from our neighbors
Yet, keeping what you like best about our annual conference:
- Inspiring keynote speaker
- Outstanding workshops with the latest information and best practices on all aspects of land conservation, stewardship, and land trust operations
- Networking - Best opportunity of the year to connect with your land conservation colleagues across the state
Mark your calendars and plan to attend!
Registration opens in January.
Sponsors & Exhibitors Wanted! Sponsoring the conference or having an online exhibit booth is a great opportunity for businesses and organizations to connect with hundreds of community leaders in Massachusetts and Rhode Island who are passionate about land conservation. Stay tuned for sponsorship opportunities!