Northeast Project Manager
The Forest Stewards Guild is hiring a full-time position in the Northeast! The Northeast Project Manager will work closely with the three-person Northeast staff and be responsible for managing Guild projects across the Northeast landscape, in New England and beyond. Candidates should be deeply rooted in northeastern forests, have education and experience in field forestry, conservation, and/or related natural resource field, and bring strong project management skills, including technical writing, project administration, budget tracking, and strategic thinking. Compensation includes $31.41 per hour, paid time off, health insurance, and more.
The successful individual will:
· Manage project workflows and collaborate with teams using software such as Asana, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams.
· Track project budgets, match, metrics, and deliverables.
· Perform grant writing, administration, and reporting to a variety of different funders, including private foundations and government grants.
· Maintain relationships with diverse partner organizations, agencies, and contractors across multiple states.
· Represent the Guild at professional conferences or events (virtually and in person), sharing information about our work through presentations, panel discussions, and workshops.
· Develop and facilitate outreach activities for private landowners and natural resource professionals.
· Engage Forest Stewards Guild members through a variety of activities.
· Be willing to travel from Maine through Virginia to oversee projects.
The position will work with the team based in the Guild’s Hallowell, Maine office. The individual may work from any Northeastern state. Home office (work from home) is the model that most of our remote staff operate under. A proven record of successful independent remote work is required. Regular travel to locations from Maine to Virginia will be required.
For more information and to apply visit https://smrtr.io/j28MP