Development and Operations Coordinator
The Massachusetts Land Trust Coalition (MLTC) advances land conservation across Massachusetts by providing education, tools, networking, and advocacy for land trusts and their partners. We are growing, and looking for a self-directed individual comfortable showing initiative, managing multiple simultaneous projects to grow with us.
Duties of the Development and Operations Coordinator include:
Development and Member Relations
• Manage logistics of sending annual membership and year-end appeals (by both mail and email)
• Spearhead implementation and expansion of social media communications, including digital fundraising initiatives
• Assist ED with researching and responding to grant opportunities
• Assist with prospect research for fundraising from individuals and businesses
• Process contributions, ensuring timely deposit of receipts and delivery of gift acknowledgements
• Under the supervision of the Program Manager, maintain the customer relations database (Bloomerang)
• In coordination with the bookkeeper and other staff, maintain accurate records related to deposits, accounts payable, and receivables
• Prepare for, attend and support regular meetings of the Development Committee of the Board, and ensure their appropriate record-keeping.
• Assist other staff in planning the annual Massachusetts Land Conservation Conference, and assume leadership for various logistical aspects of the event
• Assist other staff with planning the annual Land Trust/State Agency Retreat, assuming leadership for various logistical aspects of the event.
• Assist with logistics of other live and virtual meetings (via Zoom), including quarterly Board and Steering Committee Meetings, and periodic training and networking events.
• Assist with new programs developed in conjunction with our Strategic Plan, such as expanding training opportunities for new land trust professionals.
• Other duties as assigned.
For the right candidate this position could offer the potential for growth and advancement.
The position will remain open until filled.
For more details visit https://massland.org/sites/default/files/files/job_description_developme....
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line "Coordinator job: [your last name]"