Bylaws of the Mass Land Trust Coalition
The Bylaws of the Massachusetts Land Trust Coalition establish the organization’s mission, purpose, structure and internal management process.
Mission to increase the individual and collective effectiveness of Massachusetts land trusts and conservation organizations.
- Provide opportunities for communication among member and non-member land conservation organizations.
- Promote public understanding and public policies that support private and public land conservation efforts.
- Create opportunities for members to engage in face-to-face interaction with legislative and regulatory bodies on land conservation issues.
- Increase access to training, education, technical assistance and other resources.
- Encourage members to adopt in principle LTA Standards and Practices.
- Act as a resource for the larger land protection community in the Commonwealth.
For further detail, read the Coalition Bylaws
Adopted June 2010